Audits of Financial Statements
- Private Companies
- Governmental Agencies
- Not for Profit Organizations
Anglin • Reichmann • Snellgrove & Armstrong (ARSA) is recognized as a leader in audit methodology and quality controls. We have the experience and training to efficiently audit the financial statements of private companies and not-for-profits of all sizes. Our experience with businesses in government contracting, technology, manufacturing, construction, real estate, and other industries allows us to efficiently design audit procedures tailored for the particular industry. We are a member of the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center.
Audits of Employee Benefit Plans
We have the experience to help ensure your Employee Benefit Plan meets its objectives and stays compliant with current regulations. We are a member of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.
We audit Health and Welfare Benefit Plans and Pension Plans, including:
- Defined contribution plans
- Defined benefit plans
- Profit sharing plans
- Multiple employer plans
- 401(K) and 403(b) plans subject to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) under the regulatory authority of the US Department of Labor
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Voluntary Employees Beneficiary Association (VEBA)
- Money Purchase Pension Plans
- Public Company Plans not requiring 11K filings
Other benefit plan services include:
- Preparation and review of Form 5500
- Consulting on plan setup and operations
- Preparation or review of participant communications
- Plan compliance testing
- DOL audit support services
The Assurance professionals at ARSA understand there are varying ways companies must prepare reports on financial performance. Our CPAs provide compilations for companies based on information provided by management, shown in financial statement format.
Many times an audit is not necessary and businesses are able to utilize a review based on methodology and quality controls. Although a review does not provide the level of assurance as an audit, it can be a valuable financial tool for businesses.